Creamy Vegetable Stew
- 2 med carrots, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 med eggplant, peeled and diced
- ¾ cup potato, chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a pot, cook the carrot, onion and garlic in the olive oil oil over med-high heat until the vegetables are tender.
- Add eggplant, chicken broth and salt. Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 15 mins. Add potato and cook for an additional 15 mins. or until potato is tender.
- Stir in evaporated milk and warm through. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Serve hot.