Easy Eggplant Parmesan
- 1 med eggplant peeled and cut into ½ in slices
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup cornmeal
- 1 can marinara sauce
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine parmesan cheese and cornmeal in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine oil and salt, mixing well.
- Dip eggplant in oil mix for one to two seconds, then immediately coat with cornmeal mix.
- Place breaded eggplant slices into a well greased 15x10 inch pan.
- Spread marinara sauce on top of each slice, then sprinkle parsley and oregano on top of each.
- Top eggplant slices with cheese and bake for 15 to 20 mins., until cheese melts and eggplant is tender.