Easy Veggie Pizza
- 1 pizza crust (12-14”)
- ¾ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ small onion, chopped
- ½ med bell pepper, sliced lengthwise in ½ wedges
- ½ med eggplant, peeled and cut into ½ “ cubes
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on pizza pan and spread top with pizza sauce, covering all but leaving a ½” outline of bare crust.
- Spread vegetables on pizza and cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes, or until crust is slightly brown and cheese is completely melted.
- Serve warm or hot. Top gith parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper for a bold, spicy flavor.