- 2 med eggplants, peeled and cut in ¾ in rounds
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- A healthy, yet flavorful meat alternative recipe for the classic burger!
- Preheat grill to med-high heat.
- In a saucepan, combine oil, oregano and garlic. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Dust eggplant slices on both sides with salt and pepper and brush with oil mix. Reserve remaining oil mixture.
- Place slices on grill and ocasionally brush with remaining oil mixture, turning every 3-4 mins. until both sides are cooked.
- Serve eggplant slices on your favorite hamburger bun with your favorite toppings. You may also coat each slice with barbeque sauce for added flavor.