- Lightly dust wedges with salt and drain over a colander for 15 mins. Pat wedges dry with paper towel.
- In a bowl, thoroughly blend milk and eggs.
- In a separate plate, combine flour, cornmeal, pepper and chicken bouillon.
- Heat oil in frying pan on med-high heat.
- When oil is hot, dip eggplant wedges into egg mix then immediately coat both sides with the flour mix. Carefully place eggplant wedges in the hot oil, turning continuously until golden brown, for about 2-3 minutes. Be careful not to burn yourself as oil may splash.
- Use paper towels to drain excess oil. Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.