- Preheat grill to med-high heat.
- Mix oil, basil, oregano, salt and pepper in a bowl. Coat eggplant slices with oil mix.
- Place eggplant slices on grill, turning occasionally for 10-15 mins., until both sides are cooked. Remove from grill.
- In a separate bowl, chop and mix the prosciutto and tomatoes.
- Arrange baguette slices on a cookie sheet, place an eggplant slice on top of each piece, and then add some of the proscuitto and tomato mixture on top of the eggplant slices.
- Top with parmesan cheese and broil for 2 minutes until cheese melts. Serve warm or hot.