Eggplant & Sausage Casserole
- 2 med eggplants, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 sm onion, chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook eggplant in 2 cups of boiling water until tender. Drain and let stand.
- Cook sausage, garlic and onion until sausage is fully cooked.
- In a bowl, combine eggplant, sausage mix, eggs, salt and bread crumbs. Mix well and pour mixture into an oiled oven-safe baking dish.
- Dust grated parmesan cheese over casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.