Grilled Eggplant with Pasta
- 2 med eggplants, peeled and cut into ½ in slices
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb cooked pasta of your choice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 roma tomatoes
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat grill to med-high heat. When hot, place eggplant slices on grill, turning every 3-4 mins. until cooked on both sides.
- Remove from heat and pulp slices in a bowl. Add 2 tbs of olive oil, salt and pepper and mix well.
- In a pan, sauté remaining oil, garlic, tomato, oregano, basil and parsley until garlic browns.
- Add eggplant mix to pan and cook on med. heat for 3 mins. Add pasta and mix well, ensuring the pasta is well coated with the eggplant mix.
- Top with parmesan cheese. Serve hot.