Grilled Vegetables in Teriyaki Sauce
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, making sure all pieces are well coated. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Arrange vegetables on grill and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Brush vegetables with leftover teriyaki sauce often. They will not cook at the same time, be sure to remove cooked pieces from grill, and continue grilling the rest until all are tender.
- Serve as an appetizer or as an entrée over a bed of rice.