Scrumptious Grilled Vegetable Platter
- 1 med eggplant, cut into ½ in rounds
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 cups portabella mushrooms, sliced in ½ in wedges
- 1 lg zucchini, cut in ¼ in slices
- 2 bell peppers sliced in ½ in strips
- 1 onion, cut in ½ in rings
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat grill to med-high heat.
- Combine oil, herbs, vinegar, chicken bouillon and pepper in a bowl and mix well. Add vegetables, mixing well to ensure all are coated with the marinade. Let stand for 30 mins., mixing occasionally.
- Arrange vegetable pieces on grill, reserving leftover marinade in bowl. Keep turning every 4-5 minutes until cooked on both sides, brushing with leftover marinade as they cook.
- Serve as an appetizer or as a vegetable side with your favorite pasta.